It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

(Tutorial) Maplestory Custom Hairstyles


..Songs are at the end of the vid x_o nuff said.. Leave the annotations on!! I edited a lot of things since i made this video ._. read them and stop hating. Pixel x pixel; I know. It’s just convenient and easier to draw it on. I never made sprites before and I made this based on my drawing knowledge. Btw zoom out before you put the effect on mmkay? :) it might look better without it! ..Most likely cuz thats the way it actually should look like. Use it only if you really are bad at shading but I don’t highly recommend. but hey, if you could make the hair look awesome with an effect & color regularly then goodie for you ^o^ lol ok i admit this was a terrible example of shading.. watch some of my recent hairs; I improved a lot :D For all of you who be hatin’ that the outline has some transparency in it, well here’s my solution: make a new layer underneath everything and use a black paint brush and just color in the outline part. Dw you could erase messy parts out but selecting the area outside the hair w/ the magic wand and just erase out those parts. That’s how you could cover my “wrong” way of doing it haha. My other custom hairstyle vid: www.youtube.com Paint.net download: www.getpaint.net You could use any program it’s just that paint.net has the line curve tool which makes it easier to use :) Oh don’t ask me to do a tutorial for other programs because I don’t have them/use them o_o Please ask questions if you don’t understand… lols I think I explained parts which were


No comments:

Post a Comment