It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can anyone give me a link to a good leveling guide (MapleStory) for Ice/Lightning Mage?

I am level 32 but right now i am focusing on my Lightning attacks but right now it hits really low. I am following guide right now it says not to level my lightning without getting Cold Beam. But it says i can level my lightning 1st but it is not recommended. I just want my mob control attack early. I am doing the Monster Carnival at the moment. Uhm i am not sure if trading wins is legal in Maple Story but I dont. I mean trading wins in the Monster Carnival it is fun but after i get around level 40 it says that it slows down the exp rate as usual but i will keep doing it. I level fast because I only fight lower levels than me in the Carnival. So I was wondering if there is a leveling guide for Ice/Lightning Mage so i know good mob control places.


No comments:

Post a Comment