It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

How To Make A MapleStory Private Server ( GMS v0.55 ) ( TitanMS )


- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - To watch the movie in HD, click ‘watch in high quality’. – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – Check the CrystalClearMedia channel for more! – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – NOTE: I don’t check comments posted on this video and I don’t reply to PM’s regarding errors, due to the amount of messages I get. – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – In this tutorial you can learn how to create your own MapleStory private server. I saw some tutorials about MapleStory private servers, but they were all very unclear. I had to watch multiple tutorials to finally figure out how I could make a private server. So I decided to make my own tutorial. Enjoy ^.^ – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – I’ve also made videos on how to: – Change meso drop, exp, drop, quest exp rates. – Make a client for your server – Make a registration form for your server – Change your server message / notice – Change you server’s world and world name – How to change your server’s world and world name – How to change the attack and magic cap of you server client Check the CrystalClearMedia channel to view ‘em. – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – Files: *WampServer Link: www.wampserver.com Direct Link: www


No comments:

Post a Comment