It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MapleStory Hypnotize


Using my Corsair hypnotize skill I can make monsters fight eachother. It is fun to watch. Mine is level 1 and this video show’s some fun you can have with hypnotize! :P This video was requested by my friend KozyKape (Chloe) I also wanted to test the rumor about hypnotizing BigFoot. I conculde that he can’t be hypnotized BUT he will stand still or turn around instead. Fun stuff. Music in order is: TM Revolution – Chase the Thrill and The Legendary Theme – Gitaroo Man. If you want to request a video for me to make send me a message or comment :) I will make a video of which I feel is best :) Thank you and rate comment and subscribe :) All rights belong to thier owners. I do not own any of these. (Yes to people wondering. Nexon owns your account, you don’t own it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment