It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Friday, July 22, 2011

[GMS] Shadower Training Area Guide, Maplestory Big Bang Patch v.95 [Thaca] Re-Uploaded Version


As promised, here is my video guide showing suggested training locations for Maplestory Shadowers from level 120 up. :) I hope it helps some people, and if you have any trouble finding the locations of any of the maps please post and either I or someone else will probably respond and help you. I know there’s probably other training locations I didn’t really post, and there is of course the Neo City stuff if you did the quests, but I chose locations based on the assumption that most people haven’t done Neo City quests. How to train a shadower guide here: www.youtube.com Thanks to my guild leader Jeff (Mikahuntress) for showing me around Neo City, I’m going to try to use that footage in another video sometime. Also thanks to Dksoi and Soret4lifekk for helping me finish the last little percentage to 190 so I could equip an int weapon for HP washing. Main song in the video is snapshot2011′s “Touhou Remix – Dream Battle!” Download and view here: www.youtube.com Original video here: www.youtube.com assuming it isn’t taken down. :/ Thanks for reading and watching! Please rate and subscribe if you enjoy my videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment