It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Maplestory big bang ap and sp question! 10 points garantee for best!?

Ok, please forgive me if I sound like a noob because i just started playing 3 days ago. K right now I have a level 21 claw thief, and a level 10 beginner (soon to be pirate, brawler) I’m really nervous because after the big bang everything is gonna change, and I’m afraid all the ap build i made is going to be useless and the character is gonna be a waste of time…… so will big bang affect ap also? i heard sp get reset so it’s ok to me.
my thief ap – dex=5+level, rest luk
soon to be pirate – nervous so is scared to play it right now, don’t want the current ap build become useless after big bang, thus making character a waste


No comments:

Post a Comment