It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!! Maplestory Big Bang Problem!?

Hey, well, I played MapleStory for a long time, then quit for a few years. Well, now that there’s the big bang, there’s a big problem. My skills aren’t the same! And also, I’m a Wizard (Ice, Lightening), they don’t even have that anymore. What am I supposed to do? I want to play again, and this is causing a big problem, since I never went to edelstein or places like that before to get a job advancement. I want to change my job to a mechanic on this account, and there’s no way I’m deleting it, because I worked so hard in getting Sonora Wave on it. Please help!


No comments:

Post a Comment