It's information of maplestory which contains the skills, mesos for sale, the tutorial quest and the update of maplestory big bang character.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maplestory Guide - Haunted House


I know that this video is a little strange. starting with lvl 76 and then going to lvl 75, but I found a open map for a good training spot and I decided to record. I will now have my description box saying what I want to say, to keep the video a little more action packed. The haunted mansion is a part of New Leaf City which you get to from the train station in kerning city. The monsters there are known for great experience, mainly hoodoos/voodoos and twisted jesters, and is a great area to train at when you 60+ ( I dont know how long you should stay here exactly). I say 60 because that is the level of hoodoos/voodoos, which give 335 experience each. You can start earlier, but you will most likely miss a lot. Twisted Jesters are level 70 monsters, with a good amount of hp. If someone could tell me exactly that would be great. The reason they are trained on alot is because the give a whopping 1300 experience (rounded to). Especially in a crowded server like Scania, it can be really hard to find a channel with no one in it on the main training area. The two spots I show you are not the absolute best, because the best twised jester map is really crowded. I know it is a little hard to see, but I did try to show the portals you go through to get to these areas. If you have any questions, just ask and I will be happy to answer. About the music – The songs I used today are: Shooting Star – Choke Diary of Jane – Breaking Benjamin What I’ve Done – Linkinpark I have a limited amount

No comments:

Post a Comment